Regional Framework details
The Regional Construction framework comprises 8 best-in-class delivery partners, dedicated to serving the Midlands and East of England.
East Midlands and East of England
£0 - £10m
Expires August 2025
Lindum is an experienced SCAPE partner, delivering construction projects for over 60 public sector clients across all key sectors in Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, and Rutland.
Early collaboration with clients, stakeholders and the supply chain is fundamental to Lindum’s approach. The sign on their building, ‘Team Works’, is a daily reminder of the way they operate for clients.
Committed to delivering excellent projects through collaboration and bringing the right team together, their experience of working on live sites means they work closely with clients to ensure ‘business as usual’ during the construction phase. Excellent communication is the key to every successful project.
With more than 600 employees, 300 of whom are skilled operatives, they provide a diverse and well-qualified team to suit the individual and technical requirements of any construction project. Working collaboratively they support clients in developing and delivering projects from conception to handover and beyond.
Working with Lindum
An employee-owned, family business, Lindum seek long-term relationships with their clients. For every colleague to be invested in the success of their projects, Lindum offer all staff the opportunity to become a shareholder of the business.
What makes Lindum different:
- as an employee-owned, family business, Lindum seek long term relationships with their clients.
- established in 1956, Lindum's commitment to training the next generation has helped them grow their own workforce over the years with the help of local training providers.
- Lindum's social value commitments are to grow organically, and to help our supply chain to grow with them.
- Lindum’s desire to nurture talent and to invest in local communities has led to them establishing regional business incubator parks, which help start-up businesses and support the local economy.
- Lindum endeavours to work sustainably wherever possible. They run their own waste transfer station which processes all the refuse from our construction sites. Doing this means they divert 99% of our waste from landfill.
- health and safety is embedded into the culture at Lindum. They have won international awards for commitment to safe practices.
Adding social value
Lindum's social value commitments are to grow organically, and to help their supply chain to grow with them. Lindum’s desire to nurture talent and invest in local communities has led to them establishing regional business incubator parks, which help start-up businesses and support the local economy.
Their apprenticeship programme delivers on a commitment to grow their own workforce, and their business parks support local employment. Lindum also established Greener Futures, a Community Interest Company, to add value for local communities and leave a sustainable legacy.
Lindum endeavours to work sustainably wherever possible. They run their own waste transfer station which processes all the refuse from our construction sites. Doing this means they divert 97% of waste from landfill.
Health and Safety is also embedded into the culture at Lindum, and their teams have won international awards for their commitment to safe practices.
"Over the last 4 years we have worked with SCAPE to successfully deliver over 140 projects with a value of £40+ million and generate over £11 million of Social Value. The increased project value limit on the new framework will give us the flexibility to work with clients more strategically and help them deliver projects and pipelines of work effectively."
Group Framework Manager | Lindum
Deliver your projects with Lindum today
If you're starting a regional construction project in Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, and Rutland, contact us to discover how Lindum can deliver real value.
Latest from Lindum Group
Why SCAPE procurement?
Designed with a clear sustainability mandate and incorporating financial, environmental and social measures, our frameworks are the embodiment of responsible procurement. Our team will ensure:
Responsible and compliant procurement
Project risk and legal support
Value-for-money and sustainable outcomes