National Framework details
Direct award public sector frameworks designed to accelerate your essential projects and deliver them to the highest possible standard.
Up to £7.5m
£7.5m - £75m
Expires January 2027
Venture Framework details
We provide a simple, compliant procurement route for local authority-owned private companies, charitable bodies, joint venture partnerships and special purpose vehicles.
Up to £7.5m
£7.5m - £75m
Expires October 2026
AtkinsRéalis is one of the largest construction consultancies in Scotland, delivering programme and project management, cost and commercial management, building surveying, health and safety and strategic asset management services.
Their collaborative approach adds value, drives innovation and places net zero and social value at the heart of our public sector service delivery, bringing real benefit for local communities. AtkinsRéalis have the geographical reach to work all over Scotland, including the Islands, evidenced by delivering over 500 projects throughout Scotland in the last 10 years.
Through the SCAPE Scotland Consultancy Built Environment framework, they can demonstrate versatility and develop their offering to meet your individual project requirements, ranging from a single service to a full multi-disciplinary design approach.
AtkinsRéalis managed solution creates opportunity for added value by providing:
- local SMEs to deliver your projects: 100+ SME partners in Scotland
- an innovative environment on all projects through collaboration, modern methods of construction and the digital environment
- a ‘one team’ approach to drive collaboration: on all projects working with SCAPE Scotland's framework partners
- support for Scottish communities through creating social value at the heart of every project: embedded community benefits on every project across all stages
- leadership on the sustainable agenda through a net zero plan as part of all AtkinsRéalis projects to support the Scottish Government’s net-zero society by 2045 target
Our team is delighted to once again be part of the SCAPE family of frameworks. SCAPE’s commitment to social value and excellence is something that we share and are extremely passionate about. We are looking forward to collaborating with our framework partners and identifying opportunities to enable investment into Scottish communities and create a national-scale SCAPE legacy in Scotland.”
UK & Europe Managing Director | AtkinsRéalis
Latest news from AtkinsRéalis
AtkinsRéalis celebrates 100 project milestone with SCAPE Scotland
In just two years since being appointed as the sole partner on the SCAPE Scotland Consultancy Built Environment framework, we are well on the way to completing 100 projects – with each one delivering substantial social value.
Why SCAPE procurement?
Designed with a clear sustainability mandate and incorporating financial, environmental and social measures, our frameworks are the embodiment of responsible procurement. Our team will ensure:
Responsible and compliant procurement
Project risk and legal support
Value-for-money and sustainable outcomes