Recover, Rebuild, Renew
Bringing together experts and practitioners from the public and private sectors to share good practice and innovative ideas about how to embed social value into commissioning, procurement and delivery, the 4th Annual National Social Value Conference 2021 will be held virtually on the 23-24 February 2021.
Registration is free, click here to find out more.
This year the conference theme is ‘Recover, Rebuild, Renew’ to discuss how we can support our communities to recover and renew in a post-COVID-19 world through:
- Commissioning and procuring of public and private sector solutions
- Planning and advancing new real estate developments
- Delivering large infrastructure projects
- Acting as responsible and innovative businesses
- Building trust, engaging and supporting communities
- Investing and managing asset
- Measuring and reporting
Johnny Roscoe, SCAPE’s performance co-ordinator will be joining the ‘Social Value: What Does Good Look Like?’ panel discussion.