Promoting public and private sector collaboration
Improving the construction industry
Our procurement model, utilising single supplier frameworks, creates an environment where suppliers are committed to delivering the best possible results for clients and engage in continuous industry improvement.
By reducing the volume of bidding activity necessary for our framework partners, we bring sector-leading experts together, improving our service and adding value for you - our clients.
Our approach to the Construction Playbook
Aligning to the Gold Standard
Our programme of strategic projects is our Gold Standard Framework Action Plan.
The current scope of activity includes:
- A consistent client-centred approach to unlocking the benefits of Building Information Management (BIM).
- Sector-leading construction and refurbishment that promotes and adopts sustainable construction methods and deliver low carbon assets. We evidence of the outcomes of these projects through reporting and benchmarking.
- Lifecycle tools and best practice that help clients to secure and evidence value of their buildings beyond the construction phase. These evidence the performance of a building, embed building safety best practice, and engage our clients in longer lasting relationships with our construction partners.
- Best practice in ethical labour management practices to preclude modern slavery from our supply chains.
- The adoption of the Construction Waste Portal, benchmarking of construction waste and the acceleration of waste reduction in projects.