Frameworks for your built environment
Our suite of frameworks covers consultancy, civil engineering, and construction to help you deliver places and spaces that leave a legacy for your community. All of our frameworks deliver efficiency, effectiveness and economy, and incorporate social value, community benefits, and environmental outcomes. Accessing a SCAPE framework gives you:
✓ early contractor engagement
✓ access to the best delivery partners, via direct award
✓ value for money
✓ public and private sector collaboration to enhance communities
Our SCAPE consultancy frameworks give you immediate access to the best strategic advisory services available. Covering projects at all values, and available for our EWNI and Scottish markets, our consultancy frameworks for the public sector are:
- Built environment – access support for a single project, compliance advice, a detailed masterplan or rationalise your estate.
- Infrastructure – unlock collaborative consultancy support for geotechnical surveys, planning advice or engineering services, and national infrastructure schemes.
- Place shaping – accelerate your sustainable development with funding advice, policy development, estate rationalisation, or asset, risk and development management.
Start your consultancy project todayGet started
Civil Engineering frameworks
Our SCAPE civil engineering framework accelerates civil engineering and infrastructure projects to ensure the UK remains connected, protected and well-maintained. Covering projects from £50k+, available to the EWNI and Scottish markets, the framework supports:
✓ rail and road
✓ flood defences
✓ bridges and infrastructure
Start your civil engineering project todayGet started
Start your construction projects quickly, easily, and efficiently using our SCAPE construction frameworks, designed to enable you to deliver social and economic value in communities, in an ethical and sustainable way. Covering projects ranging in value from £7.5million and under, to £75million and above, and available to our EWNI (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Scottish markets, our construction frameworks for the public sector are:
- Regional – our regional construction framework comprises 8 delivery partners, dedicated to serving the Midlands and East of England.
- National - procure your construction projects nationally and deliver sustainable development through social value, environmental improvement and positive economic impact in communities.
Start your construction project todayGet started
For consultancy, civil engineering and construction projects.
For projects that require an element of private funding, e.g. Section 106 contributions, we offer frameworks with the same ease and speed you can expect from us across all our frameworks:
- Venture - a simple, compliant procurement route for local authority-owned private companies, charitable bodies, joint venture partnerships and special purpose vehicles.