You’ll have the opportunity to see a wide range of projects through from concept to completion, collaboratively with colleagues including architects, engineers and quantity surveyors, pooling your expertise to deliver projects that genuinely improve lives.
Joining Arc Partnership means the opportunity to work as part of an experienced, professional, multi-disciplinary team. We’re a fast-growing organisation, proud to support and nurture our people, giving them opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with us. We provide an inclusive and engaging work environment with Scape Group being recognised in the Top 100 Best Not-for-profit Companies to work for by the Sunday Times Best Companies List. The successful candidate will enjoy an exceptional working environment and a friendly welcome to the team.
The role will involve:
- Supporting the Head of Commercial in the development, management and delivery of the commercial plan for the business, ensuring that governance standards are followed
- Ensuring that external commercial resources are robust and aligned to Arc procedures and reporting requirements
- Advising Design and Delivery Teams on all commercial and contractual matters
- Ensuring that all teams operate within the parameters of the commercial policies and procedures of the business
- Ensuring that appropriate financial forecasting and controls are implemented across the business
- Managing external chartered quantity surveying consultants
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Proven experience of managing a commercial function within a multi-facetted construction, design, project / cost management business
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor with relevant experience in a Principal Quantity Surveyor role
- Demonstrable experience of commercial controls including forecasting, influencing to achieve positive outcomes and cost / value reconciliations
- A thorough understanding of commercial construction cost planning, tenders and financial control of projects
- Degree level or equivalent relevant experience in property, construction or business management.
- Strong commercial, financial and contractor management skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills to work effectively and collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Excellent oral, ICT and written communication skills