The Graduate Development Manager is an exciting new opportunity working alongside the Group Development Team to develop and maintain client relationships and identify new business opportunities across SCAPE. The development and implementation of business improvement programmes and best practice will be key elements of this role, in addition to project and client management.
What you will bring
Ideally you will have had some experience working in a commercial business environment and have a good understanding of current issues and trends within the public sector. More importantly for us, you will have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills to build good relationships with our clients and delivery partners.
Good ICT and organisational skills are also essential as you will provide comprehensive reporting through our CRM System, producing business reports and presentations for SCAPE and our clients.
In return we can offer you
- An attractive salary up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- A car allowance.
- Private medical healthcare, an annual bonus based on company performance and membership of Local Government Pension Scheme.
- 25 days’ annual leave, in addition to 8 days’ statutory bank holiday entitlement.
- Flexible working hours and policies to support your work/life balance.
- You will be home based but with some national travel, including working from our Head Office in Nottingham.
We provide an inclusive and engaging work environment with SCAPE being recognised in the Top 100 Best Not-for-profit Companies to work for by the Sunday Times Best Companies List. We support, challenge and continually develop our people to make a significant impact and contribution. The successful candidate will enjoy an exceptional working environment and a friendly welcome to the team.
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and covering lettering setting out how you meet the role requirements and what you can personally add to the Group Development team by Friday 29 January 2021. Further information about Scape can be found at www.scape.co.uk or contact Sukhi Kaur on 07875 299529 to find out more about the role.