SCAPE group is a public sector organisation, dedicated to the creation of efficiency and stimulation of local economic growth and social value via the built environment. Innovation for our clients and collaboration with the construction industry and our supply chain are at the heart of what we do.
SCAPE provides an inclusive and engaging work environment being recognised in the Top 100 Best Not-for-profit Companies to work for in 2020 by the Sunday Times Best Companies List. We support, challenge, and continually develop our people to make a significant impact and contribution.
As a team, we seek to “create a world everyone deserves”, and this purpose drives every single one of our activities, services, and strategies. Our values and behaviours sit at the heart of how we approach our work and working relationships.
- Work with the Civil Engineering Framework Management Team to monitor and manage the SCAPE Civil Engineering delivery partners in various regions across the UK.
- Support other Framework Managers with operational client liaison activities.
- Actively participate in client liaison meetings discussing projects and programmes of work.
- To act as an ambassador for SCAPE Procure and the wider SCAPE Group, attending events, conferences, training sessions etc as required.
- Support professional-standard marketing, communication and social media activities to promote the Civil Engineering framework to potential and existing clients.
- Assist the Frameworks Team in reporting on new business, pipeline status, market movements, client challenges and emerging opportunities.
- Assist with commercial reporting and forecasting
- Use of digital systems and technology, including D365/CRM, Qlik and DocuSign to ensure that all relevant client data, conversations and information are captured and kept up to date.
- Develop and maintain a strong level of knowledge in public sector services, policies, procurement and funding arrangements.
- Contribute to wider engagement activities such as client seminars and focus groups, market awareness events and other engagement as required.
- Work with the colleagues across the business to understand, track and report on the delivery of active projects and future project pipeline.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in a construction related subject (min 2:1)
- A commitment to continued personal and professional development in role.
- The ability to work flexibly and outside normal office hours when required with willingness to travel nationwide with occasional overnight stop-over.
- Good interpersonal communication skills with the ability to actively listen and build good working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at different levels
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines
- An interest in social media and eagerness to run business profiles across different platforms
In return we can offer you:
- A competitive starting salary of around £27,000 depending on experience plus a car allowance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days’ annual leave, in addition to 8 days statutory bank holiday entitlement
- Flexible working (including hybrid working) and a wide range of health and well-being and social activities
- Local Government Pension Scheme with a generous employer contribution
- An exceptional working environment
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and covering lettering setting out how you meet the role requirements and what you can personally add to the Frameworks team by 15 August 2022. The start date will be September 2022. If you have any queries about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org