You’ll have the opportunity to see a wide range of projects through from concept to completion. You’ll work collaboratively with colleagues including architects, engineers and quantity surveyors, pooling your expertise to deliver projects that genuinely improve lives.
Joining Arc Partnership means the opportunity to work as part of an experienced, professional, multi-disciplinary team. We’re a fast-growing organisation, proud to support and nurture our people, giving them opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with us. We provide an inclusive and engaging work environment with Scape Group being recognised in the Top 100 Best Not-for-profit Companies to work for by the Sunday Times Best Companies List. The successful candidate will enjoy an exceptional working environment and a friendly welcome to the team.
The role will involve:
- Delivering specific pieces of work either within existing projects or as research and/or analysis to support the Head of Pre-Construction.
- Supporting the strategic planning and delivery of high governance projects.
- Working with the relevant teams in Arc Partnership, be responsible for and provide comprehensive Client and Management reports and relevant documentation ensuring all relevant data and information is accurate and up to date.
- Supporting the Head of Pre- Construction in the coordination and review of fee and bid preparation documents.
- Coordinating and managing the Arc Partnership Training Budget and monitor effective rollout of employee reviews.
- Maintaining and developing a strong level of legal and political knowledge in local public sector services and policies, including providing analysis and interpretation of data.
- Providing a strong client, contractor, and partner relationships to enhance the reputation and maximise potential of Arc Partnership opportunities.
- Supporting the Head of Pre-Construction in identifying opportunities where Arc can develop its offer, value and benefits for clients.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Significant experience of supporting/managing own projects and programmes of work and successfully working with a range of senior managers and different stakeholders across a large organisation preferably within local government.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to use own initiative to plan and manage and prioritise own work programme, projects and other resources.
- Good understanding of current legal and political issues and trends within the public sector.
- Well developed interpersonal skills to work effectively and collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Excellent oral, ICT and written communication skills