SCAPE has continued to evolve since its inception 15 years ago and is more than just a public sector procurement organisation. As a team we seek to “create a world everyone deserves”, and this purpose drives every single one of our activities, services, and strategies.
Our values and behaviours sit at the heart of how we work together and provide a framework for how we approach our work and working relationships.
We are looking for a motivated and confident individual to join us at SCAPE, as a Senior Relationship Manager, to lead, develop and manage relationships with clients in the north region. The role will look to ensure continued growth, involve consultatively exploring new and existing clients’ needs, advising of potential solutions and providing process and operational guidance and support.
We provide an inclusive and engaging work environment and are recognised in the Top 100 Best Not-for-profit Companies to work for in 2020 by the Sunday Times Best Companies List. We support, challenge, and continually develop our people to make a significant impact and contribution.
The role will involve.
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships at all levels within their organisations to become a trusted advisor to the client.
- Promoting the benefits of the SCAPE frameworks and providing technical support on framework operation and compliance.
- Leading and developing a team of Relationship Managers within the North region setting targets for performance, whilst directing resources to ensure they are effectively and efficiently managed.
- Maintaining and promoting a strong level of knowledge in public sector services, policies, procurement, contracts and funding regimes.
- Working in partnership with the Group Development team to contribute to client business growth to ensure partner collaboration, trust / relationship building and focus on achieving mutual business growth.
- Supporting Framework Management teams and client project teams, engaging with framework partners to monitor, regulate process and standards of delivery to ensure project success and achievement of value for money.
- Acting as an ambassador for the business and the wider SCAPE Group, consultatively exploring clients’ requirements, advising of the potential solutions available to them, contributing to reports or case studies as required, attending events, conferences, training sessions etc as required.
What you will bring to the role
- Experience of building strong, trusting customer relationships and developing client management strategies focused on high standards of account management, particularly in the construction, civil engineering and consultancy sectors
- Experience in the leading, managing and motivating a team
- Experience of successfully managing the delivery of projects and programmes of work in the public sector.
- Competency in the use of IT and the Microsoft Office suite, social media, data platforms and mobile technology to drive business improvement and aid working in the team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well-developed inter personnel skills to be a team player with ability to motivate and influence as well as be a self-starter and initiator.
- Degree level or equivalent qualification or relevant experience
We offer a wide range of employment benefits, initiatives and working arrangements which are aimed at creating a positive working environment in which employees are able to work to their full potential and achieve a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- An attractive salary starting £51,623-58,000.
- Car allowance
- Local Government Pension Scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- 25 days’ annual leave, in addition to 8 days statutory bank holiday entitlement
- Flexible working and a wide range of health and well-being and social activities
- An exceptional working environment
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and covering lettering setting out how you meet the role requirements by clicking the below link by 25 June 2021. Further information about SCAPE can be found at http://www.scape.co.uk or email to arrange an informal discussion about the role.